it could be raining men and id still be single
“It’s this dumb thing that Ross made up cause he was trying to fool our parents. It’s a way of giving the finger, without actually having to give it.”
Imagine it’s Sunday morning, your perfect boyfriend just woke up in the comfy apartment you own together in Manhattan, NYC. You were just making some breakfast when you see him stirring in the bed, and snap a quick picture before he turns at the noise of your camera and smiles at you. He rushes down to wrap you in a big, warm hug and begins to make some coffee.
CAN WE CHANGE THE DAY INTEAD TO SATURDAY PLS THANKS
things i constantly worry about
- coming across as sarcastic while not meaning to
- coming across as rude while not meaning to
- hurting someone’s feelings unintentionally
- oh my god that shit stresses me out so baDLY
- Whovians: Screaming and pointing soniced objects at statues, shadows, shop dummies, etc
- Sherlockians: Discussing Reichenbach theories, crying, deducing people, insulting stupid people
- SPN: Crying, praying to Cas, exorcising people, running into food places and filling their pockets with salt packets
- Avengers: Running around touching butts, smashing things, shouting "CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKERS"
- LotR: Huddled in a corner clutching box sets and gold rings muttering "My precious" every so often and talking to themselves
- Harry Potter: Running around in capes and waving wands, shouting spells and standing in toilets
- Batman: Helping people and saying "Its not who you are, but what you do that defines you"
- Merlin: Rolling on the floor crying
- Entirety of the BBC fandoms: Standing on tall buildings shouting "MOFFAT WHY"
calling yourself stupid
is not the answer.
nor is it true
so please don’t.
live a more positive life, please.
Negativity is really seriously and completely not helpful.